[TriLUG] Re: snmp walk of cisco 3750 and 6503

H Brett Bolen brettb at trilug.org
Tue Feb 17 21:26:03 EST 2004

  I'm writing an snmp program to query the cisco 3750 and 6503
  router/switches.  Unfortnately, I don't have either of the
  boxes yet.

  I'm digging through info on the net for the types of information
  snmp will return, but would like to ask a favor.

  If anybody has access to these ( or similar cisco hardware), could
  you do an snmp query on the data and send me info on what data
  is returned and possible the items that would report the data
  like bad ports and error rates.  Also let me know if there are
  other items that might be important.

  I'm looking for simple status info : up, down, degraded.

  thanks.

--
b²

-----------------------