[TriLUG] epcam

Ed Spire ed.spire at netiq.com
Tue Feb 17 20:13:51 EST 2004

I noted a posting from you last May where you were seeking help in getting
epcam to work.  I'm having the same problem you were - I ran oldconfig and
it asked to build the module, I said NEW and it completed, I ran make dep
and it completed.   So I rebooted, but there's no evidence this is working.
I can't find epcam.o, "video4linux setup" configuration tool won't even
start now, and the camera doesn't show up in digicam setup screen's list,
etc.

Did you ever get this working, or should I just install windows?

Thanks in advance for any advice you may have for me.