[TriLUG] imap and secure authentificaiton

Ralph Blach blach013 at blach.dnsalias.org
Wed Feb 18 10:03:37 EST 2004

Peter,

Ok I am running RH 9.0 with all the updates and sendmaill as a MTA.
Mozilla has two settings on the configure server configuration page.

a) use ssl
    I did this with no problems
b) use secure authentifcaion
    when I try to use this I get the message that the server does not
support this.  How do I get Imap to support secure authentificaition?

Thanks

Chip