[TriLUG] xxx.xxx.xx received a message withincorrectaurthorization code

Ralph Blach blach013 at blach.dnsalias.org
Wed Feb 18 12:18:28 EST 2004

Jon,

No its the imapd that comes with redhat 9.0.

Ok I solved the certification problem buy making pem files.
I now have a different question
I do I have different certificates for different users and
how do I allow only users with those certificates to attach.

Ie, I would send the cefication on floppy disk, the user would install
it and then would use it to get his mail.

Chip