[TriLUG] Linux / Solaris Position (OT Alert)

Mike M linux-support at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 19 02:08:16 EST 2004

On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 03:29:07PM -0500, Phillip Rhodes wrote:
> Another point of view is that there aren't enough natural resources
> on the planet for every person in the world to enjoy the lifestyle
> of your typical American or European resident....

At the current rate of consumption that is.  Just read the China is
now a net importer of oil now.  Let the bidding wars begin.  Better
sell the Hummer.

--
Mike

Two hundred years ago, we note mischievously, the average American or
European had a standard of living not very much superior to that of the
average man in India or China. -- dailyreckoning.com