[TriLUG] Re: Offshoring (was: Linux / Solaris Position)

Michael Thompson thompson at easternrad.com
Thu Feb 19 10:50:46 EST 2004

Magnus Hedemark wrote:
> Heh yeah it reminds me of this guy I saw on IRC...
>
> 09:11 < sofaking> dammit.  pita users...  bbiab...

LOL!  Do as I say, not as I do!  ;)  Seriously though, all my users
*think* I like them.  They may not all be right though...

 > Probably a good amount of my "copious" spare
> time is spent learning new skills, reading books, expanding my mind to be
> a better BOFH.

Exactly.  Thats the only way to stay competitive these days...
computers should be a hobby as well as your job, if its just a job to
you, then its hard to find motivation.  Of course, now that its my job
its a little harder to find motivation for my hobby, what plumber
*wants* to go home and fix his toilet?  ;)

--mike