[TriLUG] voip -- 2 lines/2 extensions, what hardware is needed?

H Brett Bolen brettb at trilug.org
Thu Feb 19 12:09:23 EST 2004

I have two phones lines + broadband coming into my house, and would
like to use asterisk for voice mail, maybe some other features.

How much cpu/memory do I need to run just two lines with voicemail?

I'm looking at the digum hardware.  I also have an old dialogic
card collecting dust in the attic.  I think it is the d21
(non d) version which has mu-law and a-law codecs, but I don't know
if it is supported.

b²

--
b²