[TriLUG] open wlan in the efland area

Ralph Blach rcblach at blach.dnsalias.org
Fri Feb 20 23:28:11 EST 2004

Brian,

My friends are perfectly willing to pay for access.  (Their neighborhood
has no Cable and no DSL).  What I am asking is for a WiFI provider that
sells a WiFI service.  I know that their are compaineis that supply this
kind of serivice. People use cantennes to connect to them and get
distances of miles.  So if anybody knows a provider in the Efland area,
please let me know.

Basically what they want is high speed acess in their home.

So, again, does anybody know of any wifi in the efland area.

Chip
kf4wbk