[TriLUG] PDA's for sale

J. "Spydir Web" Powers spydir at netsyndrome.net
Sun Feb 22 15:31:54 EST 2004

I've recently purchased a Sony Clie UX-50 and now I'm selling a Palm
Zire 71 and an HP iPaq h1910, along with a Palm Thin Keyboard with
(palm) universal connector and 2 SD cards, because I'll need Memory
Stick's to replace them.

Zire 71 - Works great and has been a great PDA for a long time.  Going
for $150.
iPaq h1910 - Was my mom's but she gave it to me in December.  I used it
for a while just to check out PocketPC mostly and it's pretty nice.
It's not that powerful but it's a pretty nice, sleek PDA for general
use.  $100.
128MB PNY SD card - outside of the sticker on it suffering image lose,
it's in perfect condition.  $30.
256MB SanDisk SD card - Recently purchased (as in 2 weeks before I got
the Clie) and is in perfect condition.  $75.
Palm Thin Keyboard - has suffered a lot of pocket-living.  It WORKS but
sometimes it's hard to open and it's not all that pretty looking any
more (mostly after getting board and sticking some name tag stickers on
it during Computer Accounting).  I'm asking $30 but because it's basicly
broken I'll go lower.

There's no set "everything must go!" date but I'm trying to get rid of
all of these considering I have no use for any of it anymore.  Both
PDA's I can supply power cables and the hotsync for the palm.  The iPaq
I just got without any CD I think, I might be able to find it though,
but the Palm I can provide a CD for along with a CD-R with some usual
programs I've found for either.  Email me if interested in anything!  I
live in North Raleigh if you'd like to pick it up from me directly.

--
WARNING!!: SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION BELOW!
Net Syndrome -- www.netsyndrome.net