[TriLUG] Cisco 350 on RH9?

Liyun Yu yu at radonc.unc.edu
Tue Mar 9 20:57:17 EST 2004

Hi, Folks,

I have a hard time to get this Cisco Airnet 350 PCMCIA card running on RH9
on a DELL Inspiron 8500 Laptop. So far I have tried the linux driver
offered from
Cisco web site as well as tried rebuilding the PCMCIA.
The current firmware on this card is version 7.50.01.

(FYR: The embedded DELL TrueMobile 1300 mini-pci wireless card on this
model
could not work with any RH Linux as I was told).

Any one has this card working on this model or have any suggestions to
let me try?
I really wish to get this Cisco card working for me.

Thanks in advance,

Liyun