[TriLUG] ASP under Linux

Justin Johnson justin at deepbluesoftware.com
Tue Mar 9 21:11:49 EST 2004

> of using a scheduling system that was developed using ASP (pages are
> .aspx) ... and I was trying to get him to use apache under Linux vs.
> something under Windows.

.aspx extensions are for ASP.Net applications, as previously mentioned.
The Mono project looks to be the   answer you arte looking for. I
checked the site quickly and it definitley has the answers you need.
Looks llike they have possilby 2 routes you may be able to take. One is
for C# code via their server app, or an Apache module that may run apps
written in other .Net languages (for any of the .Net languages' CIL
code). Defintitely something you want to look at...