[TriLUG] help with colocations

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Mon Mar 15 12:53:36 EST 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 11:15, Dan wrote:
> I need some pointers with local colocators?  Who are the good ones around
> here?

I  can also recommend Inflow.  They have sponsored TriLUG for several
years and are the reason we can offer so much on our servers (shell/mail
accounts, software mirrors, etc.)  .  Inflow has a local datacenter
(Miami Blvd. near RTP), redundant everything (at one point they had 5 or
6 backbone connections), around the clock monitoring (physical and
video), weeks of fuel for their backup generators -- the works.  They
only offer full racks, however, so there is a significant minimum cost.
If you're looking to host a single machine within Inflow, a popular
reseller of Inflow space is Britsys, http://www.britsys.com/ .

If you do end up choosing Inflow, please let them know that you heard
about it through TriLUG.  (Contact me off-list for details.)

Regards,
Jeremy Portzer
TriLUG Treasurer