[TriLUG] [JOB] Red Hat - Senior Quality Assurance Engineer

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformanceinc.com
Wed Mar 17 17:20:28 EST 2004

Jeremy Portzer wrote:
> [idle thought] -- What is an "agile development method" ?

IMO, it is somewhere between

"a development process that is so planned, controlled and documented
that it collapeses under it's own weight"

and

"hack away like mad to make the next milestone and don't worry
about anything else"

I think of it as "work smarter, not harder"...but my statements are a
great simplification of the many good ideas in agile methodologies.

(if this was a development-oriented list, I'd be putting my
flamesuit on, now.   :)

Chris Merrill                  |  http://www.webperformanceinc.com
Web Performance Inc.           |  http://www.webperformancemonitoring.net

Website Load Testing, Stress Testing, and Performance Monitoring Software