[TriLUG] New list member here

Mark Wilson mrmoo1231 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 15:08:12 EST 2004

Hi,
I hope I haven't broken any protocol by posting as
soon as I joined, but I wanted to ask if anyone else
has noticed this:
Since you all are Triangle-based, I figure you're
probably familiar with the Harris Teeter grocery store
chain.  I myself live in Fayetteville, but when I was
at the Teeter this weekend, I was nosily looking at
the cashier's screen, and the borders around the
window sure as he** looked like fvwm!   Anyone know
anything about the Teeter using Linux (or some other
Unix)?
Just curious,
Mark

P.S. April meeting topic sounds interesting--can I
just show up or do I have to pay dues first or something?

=====