VERPing and Personalization (was Re: [TriLUG] Iptables help)

Tanner Lovelace lovelace at wayfarer.org
Wed Mar 24 10:22:30 EST 2004

Tanner Lovelace said the following on 3/24/04 10:12 AM:

> Good idea.  I *think* I've got VERP setup correctly now.

And, now I'm not so sure.  We immediately got a ton of bounce
messages in our moderation queue.  I think perhaps I haven't
quite configured postfix correctly.  For the moment, I've turned
VERP off until I can look at that (which will be tonight).  So,
good idea, but it will take a little bit longer than expected.
Sorry.

Cheers,
Tanner

--
Tanner Lovelace       | Don't move! Or I'll fill ya full of... little
lovelace at wayfarer.org | yellow bolts of light! - Commander John Crichton