[TriLUG] Iptables help

staylor at openfieldsolutions.com staylor at openfieldsolutions.com
Wed Mar 24 12:33:14 EST 2004

Not that I want to make an issue out of this, because I don't, I was
merely asking the question because he didn't post any of the work he had
done.
(Which I am sure he is clear now is expected from folks on the list)
Why he was asking the question the way he was, "Can someone please send
me"...
Just left me with a "Can you someone please give me the answer so I don't
have to figure it out." kind of feeling.
Not that this was Greg's intention. Just how "I" read the message so I
thought I would give him a raz for it.
Not that I should be razing anybody, I am about as green as it gets with
Linux.

Shawn

Just to play Devil's Advocate here...  it seems to me that if you've
tried something, gotten stuck, and just can't figure it out... you might
as well ask somebody else to help you figure it out.  Pounding your head
against the wall or pulling your hair out in frustration isn't going to
help either