[TriLUG] New list member here

Mike M linux-support at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 24 15:33:51 EST 2004

On Wed, Mar 24, 2004 at 02:56:16PM -0500, Tanner Lovelace wrote:
> William Sutton said the following on 3/24/04 2:12 PM:
>
> >Eh, Tanner, do those various reasons have to do with being luddites? :)
>
> No, I think they actually deal with the laws in North Carolina regarding
> non-profit membership organizations.
>
> >Note, I still don't have a membership card, and at this point snail mail
> >is the best way to get it to me.  Email me off-list for the address.

I don't have mine yet either.  Do I need it?  Coming to meetings is
still difficult for me.  What I'm really interesting in is a trilug
shell account so I can bang on my network from the outside (cvs
through ssh actually - is that allowed?).

> >William (in withdrawal since Comcast in Huntsville still doesn't let me
> >surf under Linux)
>
> Huntsville, AL?!?  When did you move there and how long are you there?

That place is full of rocket scientists.  Linux should be the defacto
standard :-).

What do you mean, exactly, by not being able to surf under Linux?

--
Mike