[TriLUG] New list member here

Tanner Lovelace lovelace at wayfarer.org
Wed Mar 24 14:56:16 EST 2004

William Sutton said the following on 3/24/04 2:12 PM:

> Eh, Tanner, do those various reasons have to do with being luddites? :)

No, I think they actually deal with the laws in North Carolina regarding
non-profit membership organizations.

> Note, I still don't have a membership card, and at this point snail mail
> is the best way to get it to me.  Email me off-list for the address.
>
> William (in withdrawal since Comcast in Huntsville still doesn't let me
> surf under Linux)

Huntsville, AL?!?  When did you move there and how long are you there?

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace       | Don't move! Or I'll fill ya full of... little
lovelace at wayfarer.org | yellow bolts of light! - Commander John Crichton