[TriLUG] New list member here

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Wed Mar 24 14:12:24 EST 2004

Eh, Tanner, do those various reasons have to do with being luddites? :)

Note, I still don't have a membership card, and at this point snail mail
is the best way to get it to me.  Email me off-list for the address.

William (in withdrawal since Comcast in Huntsville still doesn't let me
surf under Linux)