[TriLUG] New list member here

Mike M linux-support at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 24 17:15:16 EST 2004

On Wed, Mar 24, 2004 at 03:53:45PM -0500, Jeremy Portzer wrote:

> Getting a TriLUG shell account simply requires reading and following the
> directions here:
>
> http://members.trilug.org/services_faq/
> (linked to from the main www.trilug.org web site.)

That was easy. All signed up and waiting on my "it's ready"
email. Thanks.

> Getting your member card simply requires asking for it at a meeting.
> We're happy to give you it.  Just ask!  :-)  But you really don't need
> one unless you like to flip it out at TriLUG lunches and so forth.
> Right now there are no benefits associated with the paper card.

OK.  Paper sucks...er, what a minute, maybe not all paper.  What
happened to the pretty $20 bill?  For a while that's all I got
from the ATM.  Now it's back to green.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/022904rfidtagsexplode.html

--
Mike