[TriLUG] New list member here

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Wed Mar 24 20:14:18 EST 2004

Chaggy is quite helpful.

I used moya to get the freenode ip address, logged in, and he mentioned
that I should check /etc/resolv.conf.

Guess what?  It was still pointing at comcast, since they had me use dhcp
directly to the cable modem.  Once I pointed it back at my local system
and verified that caching-nameserver was running, I found everything was
back in order.

Woohoo!

William