[TriLUG] Re: Linux @ Wake-Tech (was: Iptables help)

Merle Watts elremx2 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 24 21:02:41 EST 2004

I'm taking it at FTCC.  Its the same.  The instructor says he used to work with unix.
So far - any time i've had any questions on the subject of linux they couldnt be answered.
Thes is the first class they've had on linux

I'd have done just as good by just readiing the book.
It's gettin me credit though, but , thats about it
Any way  - anybody interested in learning - the course technology book is really good.

It has labs in the book and tells you exactly what to do keystroke by keystroke
Theres no trying to figure it out.  you just do what it says and watch it happen