[TriLUG] mdk 10 and getting modules to work

rock rock at trilug.org
Sat Mar 27 19:46:34 EST 2004

I have my laptop working well but I have to do a strange process at boot
which I would like to fix. For some reason all of my modules are not
yenta_socket nvidia and toshiba_acpi. How do I get these modules to
start. I have tried editing the modules.conf and modprobe.conf and
modules. What do I need to edit to get these modules to load at boot. I
am running a 2.6.3 kernel and mdk 10 ce.