[TriLUG] Hamfest thanks

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Mon Apr 5 16:50:40 EDT 2004

A big thanks to all the volunteers who came out to the TriLUG table at
the Raleigh Hamfest yesterday.  We made over $300 for TriLUG and
hopefully helped spread the word about Linux.

Big thanks to these volunteers:

Aaron Joyner		[had the cool flat panels and colorful machine]
Kevin Otte		[showing off his wireless gear]
Jaimie Livingston	[extra thanks for those business cards!]
Jason Tower		[signs and technical assistance]
Matthew Lavigne		[also had a really cool flat panel]
Mike Johnson		[worked the table almost all day!]
Rob Rousseau		[kept us apprised of passing trains]
Sean Murphy		[came all the way from Sanford to volunteer]
Tanner Lovelace		[the most experienced ham among us?]

And thanks to those of you who stopped by the table and bought stuff,
thank you too!

We are planning our next hamfest table for Saturday, July 17th at the
Cary Amateur Radio Club's swapfest.  We'll post more information about
that as the date nears.

Regards,
Jeremy Portzer