[TriLUG] First mtg.

Tanner Lovelace lovelace at wayfarer.org
Tue Apr 6 12:53:10 EDT 2004

Mark Wilson said the following on 4/6/04 11:54 AM:
> That's what I meant:  I know pizza & soda (WHAT? No
> BEER? ;-) )

Not allowed by RTI as far as I know, but really not
what we want to promote in our meetings.  Now, if you
want to bring some for the parking lot discussions
afterwards... (or, Roy, would RTI frown on that too?)

Of course, there's always trilug lunches for that, or
Internetworkers if you really want passionate beer
advocates. :-)

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace       | Don't move! Or I'll fill ya full of... little
lovelace at wayfarer.org | yellow bolts of light! - Commander John Crichton