[TriLUG] ethernet print server

Aaron S. Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Thu Apr 8 06:43:16 EDT 2004

Gotta admit it, the JetDirects are the only print servers that I've
never seen problems with.  I'd say avoid the NetGear's in particular,
several revisions of them have a bug which causes them to crash after a
known period of time - there isn't a firmware fix, and the bug has been
known for at least a few years.

Cost is often directly proportional to quality.

Aaron S. Joyner