[TriLUG] webalizer and Apache VirtualHosts

Ryan Wheaton ryan.wheaton at comcast.net
Tue May 4 11:15:40 EDT 2004

Thanks for this.  I'm going to implement it immediately.

one other thing i'd like to know how to do though is to have it process
the virtual hosts individually, but also give me reporting on the
server (all virtual hosts) as a whole [having my cake and eating it
too].  So that way I won't have to look at each page individually and
tally it up.  I could do this with a seperate config file and just use
mergelog to stick all the virtual host logs into one file, but I was
wondering if anyone knew of a "better" way of doing this?

-r