[TriLUG] WebDAV is cool - putting files to a server with a

Jay Barrett Jay at skyboxx.com
Tue May 4 13:31:43 EDT 2004

Hi,

I messed around with webdav quite a bit about 2 years ago.
Drag and drop is nice, however we did experience some locking
issues and problems with large files (>20MB) that were inconvenient
but not the kiss of death.

Now for some shameless self promotion. Try www.skyboxx.com it
is a file sharing ASP build on Apache/Tomcat/RH Linux and it has a
nice multifile tool for uploading and downloading many files at once.
It also supports webdav, but I would have to provide some instructions.

Regards,
Jay

j.barrett at attglobal.net
jay at skyboxx.com