[TriLUG] Knoppix 3.4 - Local TriLUG torrent

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Tue May 4 15:37:32 EDT 2004

Hey folks,

The latesst Knoppix, version 3.4 which includes a 2.6 kernel, came out
today.

I've set up a torrent for TriLUG users, since the global ones seem to be
having trouble.

Here's the link:
http://cary.portzer.com/KNOPPIX_V3.4-2004-05-04-EN.torrent

Please make sure port 6881 is open and forwarded if necessary (or use
the range 6881 through 6889 if you're connected to more than one torrent
at a time).  This is especially important since this torrent may have
fewer users than normal.

Let me know if you have any problems.  If you need help on getting
bittorrent set up and working, let me know as well.

Jeremy