[TriLUG] "Palm" devices

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformanceinc.com
Mon May 10 21:46:08 EDT 2004

I've been using a Grafitti-based (Palm) device for at least 5 years,
probably more like 7.  IMO, keyboards are cumbersome and a waste of
precious real-estate on small form-factor devices.  But I also think
it's a very personal choice.  You've gotta try both and see what you
like.

Brian McCullough wrote:
> At last month's meeting, Lisa, Chris and I had a short conversation
> regarding the different merits of "grafitti" and "thumb boards."

Chris Merrill                  |  http://www.webperformanceinc.com
Web Performance Inc.           |  http://www.webperformancemonitoring.net

Website Load Testing, Stress Testing, and Performance Monitoring Software