[TriLUG] "Palm" devices

Michael Thompson thompson at easternrad.com
Tue May 11 07:54:04 EDT 2004

My Zaurus does both, and the keyboard hides away nicely behind the
button panel when not in use.  The thumb board is much nicer than
handwriting recognition when doing things at the command prompt, like
running "vi" or ssh-ing into the office to restart apache on your
squirrelmail server....  :)  I purchased an external ir keyboard for the
Z as well, it helps a lot when I want to use it as Linux workstation
instead of a pda...

$.02

--mike

Michael Thompson <thompson at easternrad.com>