[TriLUG] Re: folding HD space...

Ken Mink kmtrilug at nc.rr.com
Thu May 13 14:40:08 EDT 2004

I've used the PartitionMagic ($$) do just that before. Well sort of. I
used it to drop the XP partition on my laptop and expand and add ext2
partitions. PM understands ext2 and can resize/move them, as well as
ntfs/fat partitions. I'd keep a knoppix disk ready as your partition
numbers may change and invalidate your fstab entries. If you're using
grub and your partition numbers changes, you'll have to update it's
config as well.

Ken