Controversial topic (was Re: [TriLUG] Tonight's talk - Linux BackupStrategies)

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri May 14 09:53:25 EDT 2004

It is fscking awesome that so many people are interested in the group.  I've
got a line on space at Exploris with video over IP capability on their 45
Mbps connection for the current RHCE Study Group to try.  I wonder if they'd
be sympathetic to the cause for the whole group?

It would be awesome to see presentation on wall-high projection system or in
adjacent building at IMAX.

Regards,

Jim