Controversial topic (was Re: [TriLUG] Tonight's talk - Linux BackupStrategies)

Tanner Lovelace lovelace at wayfarer.org
Fri May 14 10:05:29 EDT 2004

Jim Ray said the following on 5/14/04 9:53 AM:

> It is fscking awesome that so many people are interested in the group.  I've
> got a line on space at Exploris with video over IP capability on their 45
> Mbps connection for the current RHCE Study Group to try.  I wonder if they'd
> be sympathetic to the cause for the whole group?
>
> It would be awesome to see presentation on wall-high projection system or in
> adjacent building at IMAX.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jim

Well, other than feeling overwhelmed by the presentation, perhaps. :-)

In general, we'd prefer something that was in the center of the triangle
area so that we aren't too far from any of our members.  Note, btw, that
I'm not suggesting we move fast on this.  Far from it, I think we should
move extremely slowly on this and think through all the possible ramifications
before committing to anything.

Cheers,
Tanner

--
Tanner Lovelace       | Don't move! Or I'll fill ya full of... little
lovelace at wayfarer.org | yellow bolts of light! - Commander John Crichton