[TriLUG] Local electronics shop (yes, real electronics)

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 23:32:57 EDT 2004

there used to be Capital Electronics on Glenwood kinda near Peace downtown...
for some reason I think they may have closed their doors... ??  This was the
last true refuge I know of.  Good place for me and my fellow model railroaders
to pick up parts we needed.  If they are still there, would be sure to have
what you need probably... or at least say where to get it.

I googled a bit and *think* this is the place:

Capital Electronics Distributors
425 Glenwood Ave
Raleigh, NC 27603
(919) 832-2811