[TriLUG] need better router

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformanceinc.com
Wed Jun 2 10:49:11 EDT 2004

Mike M wrote:
> The memory issue was mentioned several
> times.  What I recall about this machine is that extra memory is about
> as expensive as buying an entire used computer with more memory.

Not if you count shipping  ;>

Many people on this list have old hardware looking for a new home...I
gave away a big box of misc hardware a few weeks ago.  Tell us what
form factor you need....

> I have a slower computer with more memory.

I'd go with the P133 and beg/borrow/steal some memory.

Chris Merrill                  |  http://www.webperformanceinc.com
Web Performance Inc.           |  http://www.webperformancemonitoring.net

Website Load Testing, Stress Testing, and Performance Monitoring Software