[TriLUG] Geocaching with linux (was Re: NIC may be too old)

Tanner Lovelace lovelace at wayfarer.org
Wed Jun 2 23:12:34 EDT 2004

Mike M said the following on 6/2/04 10:28 PM:

> On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 05:40:56PM -0400, Greg Brown wrote:
>
>>If it gets to be a problem I think I have something like 15 3c905s, or
>>whatever the 10/100 3com cards are.  I could geocache one North of Wake
>>Forest if you were truly in need.  :)
>

> Geocache?  I like that.

Just out of curiosity, how many other geocachers are there on the list?
What linux software is available to help out with geocaching?  I'm
fairly dissatisfied with what I've found and just about to write
something myself using Qt but I thought I'd at least ask what other
people use before striking out on my own. :-)

Cheers,
Tanner Lovelace
(going for geocache find #100 tomorrow night --
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=e995b69a-e451-479a-9f5e-af384d33d1de
wish me luck :-)
--
Tanner Lovelace       | Don't move! Or I'll fill ya full of... little
lovelace at wayfarer.org | yellow bolts of light! - Commander John Crichton