[TriLUG] FC2 upgrade and pop3

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Fri Jun 11 17:00:26 EDT 2004

OK, I updated my server from RH 9 to fedora core 2. Sendmail is still
working collecting mail, but I no longer have any pop3 services running. I
enable and (configured?) dovecot as I found via google, but still no pop3. I
tried enabling cyrus but no luck. In fact it broke the IMAP that squirrel
mail is using (I can still read mail via the web interface). Also, I've been
injecting outbound on port 587, but that has been broken as well so I'm not
able to send mail out. Has anyone figured out how to fix this?

TIA

Dave S.