[TriLUG] New Intrex Discounts!

Aaron S. Joyner asjoyner at intrex.net
Fri Jun 11 15:20:47 EDT 2004

At last night's TriLUG meeting, which was Sponsored by Intrex Computers
and Intrex.net Internet Services, some new discounts for TriLUG were
announced.  Keep in mind, that to receive these discounts you must be an
official, card-carrying member of the Triangle Linux User's Group.  If
you are a mamber, but do not have your card, please contact a member of
the Steering Committee at the next available oportunity (either via
email to steering at trilug.org or in person at a regular monthly
meeting).  If you are not a member, please come to our next event or
meeting to fill out a membership form.

The discounts now available with Intrex.net Internet Services are:
* 20% off any Web Hosting package or additional services
* 20% off of DNS Services (primary or secondary DNS)
* 20% off of Static IP Addresses (either as part of a DSL or Dialup
connection, or additional blocks of routed addresses purchased with any
type of connection).
* 10% off collocation services
As another special offer, in conjunction with the roll out of our new
DSL offerings, we also have a special package for TriLUG members.  You
can get an unrestricted, no-ports-blocked DSL connection, on a business
or residential line, at the speed of your choice (3m/384k, 1.5m/256k, or
256k/128k) with a static IP address, for no additional cost above the
standard residential DSL service fee.  For more details on all of these
services, associated pricing, etc, you can visit the Intrex.net webpage
at (you guessed it), http://www.intrex.net

The discounts now available with Intrex Computers retail stores are:
You will now be able to present your TriLUG membership card to receive
discount pricing.  Numerous people have asked, well just how much of a
discount is that?  The answer is, that it varies based on the type of
product.  For some products, the discount is approaching 50% off, for
other items it is often less.  You can get real time pricing information
from the Intrex website.  Visit the Intrex Parts page at
http://www.intrex.com/parts.asp and click on Partner login.  You will be
prompted for a username and password, which you can acquire from the
Members only section of the TriLUG website, at this URL:
http://members.trilug.org/benefit_info/  If you have forgotten your
password, you can retrieve it at this address http://members.trilug.org/

If anyone has any questions about the TriLUG discounts from Intrex
Computers and Intrex Internet Services, feel free to contact me directly
at this email address, or at the phone number below.

--
Aaron S. Joyner
Intrex Internet Services