[TriLUG] SuSE

Bob Shepherd rwshep2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 11:20:51 EDT 2004

Please flame me if it was improper to reply to this on-list!

Yes, I am an enthusiastic SuSE 9.0 user/convert from Win2K for my personal
workstation.  Haven't tried 9.1 yet.  I do not have a rich Linux background
otherwise, except building simple firewalls, etc.  All I know is I like SuSE
9.0 better than Windows for its overall usability.  My job is .NET web
applications development.

Bob Shepherd