[TriLUG] quickbooks vs sql-ledger TANGENT 2cents

Ryan Wheaton ryan.wheaton at comcast.net
Fri Jun 18 15:56:25 EDT 2004

I agree that this has gone on long enough, so this is the last from me.

i'm not sure if it's been realized, or if i didn't mention it, but what
i've been talking about is our web APPLICATION....no mere website.  if
you visit any of our regular informational websites, you can access
those with any browser you want (even lynx) :-)  don't know if that
helps clarify anything i've said or not, but figured it was worth noting.

IE 5.5 is also allowed (or at least last i heard it was), as are any mac
browser, or any linux browser.  So basically, the only thing it should
really reject now is any non-IE browser running windows.  But even then,
there are ways around it (i use Firefox on the occasional winders box
that i use).

ok.  done with it.  off to kansas city.

-rtw