[TriLUG] Anyone Available?

Jason Purdy jason at journalistic.com
Mon Jun 21 15:25:35 EDT 2004

I have a friend that needs help setting up a Wi-Fi spot at an
independent coffee house in Raleigh.  They already have DSL & an 802.11B
access point, but they would like to take it to the next level, popping
up advertisements (supplementing the free Wi-Fi) to users and having a
computer workstation (they're thinking an iMac) to be a training center
for new hires, a presentation center for customer education, a music
station and an intranet site for customers to access info.

I was thinking of doing this myself, but as we talked further, it seems
out of my area of expertise -- at least something that would take me a
lot longer than it would some of you guys. :)  So, I'm lobbing this onto
the list -- if you're interested, contact Dawson Roark (details below)
and go from there.  Heck, you may be able to negotiate free latte's for
life! ;)

Cheers,

Jason
-----

Contact Dawson Roark
dawson.roark AT industrialpowersales.com
919-876-6115 x 132