[TriLUG] Any spots in the Triangle for LAN parties?

Tom Woods tom at familyfunnies.com
Tue Jun 22 23:36:24 EDT 2004

Here's a link to an extreme LAN Party:  http://www.lanwar.com

I like Rock's idea for a Triangle Linux LAN Party...  I'm not much of a
gamer, but I'm always up for some geek fun.  I'd be willing to *help*
organize it if there's any real interest.  Of course, maybe that's where
Mike was going in the first place when he posted the original question..

One thing to keep in mind is that LAN parties cost money.  Many LAN
party groups charge a small fee to offset the cost.  This may not be
alowable by TriLUG bylaws if it is an official TriLUG event...

- Tom