[TriLUG] asterisk meeting last saturday

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Wed Jun 23 10:42:37 EDT 2004

Jon Carnes wrote:

> Unfortunately those lines are not given out for us (our Vonage, or
> Voicepule, or Packet8, ...) to use. Though some of the alternative
> carriers have had some luck working individually with centers in various
> areas.

Aaah, gotcha.  I didn't realize you meant it was a policy / political
thing... I thought you were referring to some technical restriction
that prevented direct dial into a 911 center...

TTYL,

Phil

--
When the 1st Amendment no longer protects your voice.
And when the 4th Amendment no longer protects your privacy or your stuff.

FREE AMERICA
Vote Libertarian
www.lp.org