[TriLUG] OT: Mail Reader for Windows - for TriLUG mail

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Tue Jun 29 10:06:11 EDT 2004

Not only do I want to use something OTHER than OE, I would like to try and
sync it with my pilot from the windows machine. I can use a set of tools
Eudora has (free as in beer) for Windows but it needs Eudora mail.

The second is not as important as the first, to get away from OE. I'll try
some of the ones suggested. Thanks!