[TriLUG] OT: Mail Reader for Windows - for TriLUG mail

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Tue Jun 29 10:14:59 EDT 2004

Welp, I think I found the problem. According to Eudora tech support, it's
our version of OpenSSL on the mail server. For those interested:
http://www.eudora.com/techsupport/kb/2431hq.html

*sigh* So much for offline mail reading on the palm. Guess I'll just look
for a good new email program. OE sucks!