[TriLUG] Tanner Lovelace -- paging Tanner Lovelace! :-)

W W M scottishwalrus at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 3 17:57:20 EDT 2004

Did you get the message I sent recently about setting up my shell account?  I inquired about whether any other new members have had difficulty with having their accounts set up.  You can contact me at this e-mail or mrmoo1231 at ahooyay.omcay (the address I signed up for TriLUG membership under).  I can contact you off list with my member number, if needed.
Thanks,
Mark M Wilson