[TriLUG] Tanner Lovelace -- paging Tanner Lovelace! :-)

Tanner Lovelace lovelace at wayfarer.org
Sun Jul 4 16:54:38 EDT 2004

Jim Ray said the following on 7/3/04 6:14 PM:

> Me thinks that automatic script thingie did the trick for me.  Check out the
> web site.

Well, it isn't completely automatic.  It just automates getting the password
to an admin in an encrypted form so they can create the account securely.
But, something else went wrong in this case so I think we're going to
try it again from scratch.  I've sent a personal e-mail to Mark with
the details.

Cheers,
Tanner