[TriLUG] Reccomendations for training? and certification?

Ryan Leathers ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com
Thu Jul 8 14:53:06 EDT 2004

I submit Global Knowledge http://www.globalknowledge.com

Gratuitous plug though it may be, I'd be requient in my duty were I not
to respond.

Over the past several years I have managed to encourage my employer,
Global Knowledge, to move steadily toward embracing Linux both in
product offerings and for internal use.  Though there is still a ways to
go I am proud of GK's progress in serving the training needs of the
Linux community and in supporting TriLUG specifically.

Best of luck wherever you go.  The steady increase of students over the
past several months has been great news in the training business :) and
your description of "the seas parted" is being echoed in one form or
another quite frequently.  From my vantage point the economy is not only
recovering, but looking strong.

Ryan

For your consideration here is a list of Linux related courses GK
offers:

UNIX
Advanced Unix Command Line Concepts (formerly Unix II)
Advanced Unix Network Services and Security (Formerly Unix IV)
Fundamentals of the Unix Command Line (formerly Unix I)
Introduction to Unix Administration (Formerly Unix III)

Red Hat® Skills Courses
RH033 Red Hat® Linux Essentials
RH131 Red Hat® Enterprise Linux System Administration
RH133 Red Hat® Linux System Administration & Red Hat® Certified
Technician (RHCT®) Lab Exam
RH253 Red Hat® Linux Networking and Security Administration
RH300 Red Hat® Linux (RHCE®) Rapid Track Certification Course & RHCE Lab
Exam
RH301 Red Hat® Linux (RHCE®) Rapid Track Certification Course
RH401 Red Hat® Enterprise Deployment and Systems Management
RH423 Red Hat® Enterprise Directory Services and Authentication

Red Hat® Security
RH320 Red Hat® Apache and Secure Web Server Administration

Red Hat® Security (continued)
RH423 Red Hat® Enterprise Directory Services and Authentication
RHS333 Red Hat® Enterprise Linux Security: Network Services
RHS342 Developing Red Hat® Firewall Solutions

Red Hat® Developer
RHD143 Red Hat® Linux Programming Essentials
RHD221 Red Hat® Linux Device Drivers
RHD236 Red Hat® Linux Kernel Internals
RHD248 Red Hat® Embedded Systems Engineering

Red Hat® Certified Architect
RH423 Red Hat® Enterprise Directory Services and Authentication
RH436 Red Hat® Enterprise Storage Management
RH442 Red Hat® Enterprise System Monitoring and Performance Tuning
RHS333 Red Hat® Enterprise Linux Security: Network Services

Red Hat® Applications
RH320 Red Hat® Apache and Secure Web Server Administration

Red Hat Certification Exams
RH202 Red Hat® Certified Technician (RHCT®) Lab Exam
RH302 Red Hat® Certified Engineer Certification Lab Exam
Related Categories Red Hat Certification Bundles

--
Ryan Leathers <ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com>
Global Knowledge