[TriLUG] Lunch Friday?

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Wed Jul 14 23:48:56 EDT 2004

Tanner Lovelace wrote:

> You're welcome to join the group getting together to prepare
> for the trilug table at the Cary Swapfest.  We're already
> planning on meeting at Crazy Fire on Friday at noon. :-)
> (How did you miss that, btw? :-)

I haven't been following the Cary Swapfest thread, so I didn't
know there was another lunch.  I figured I'd suggest Thai Palace
since somebody (who shall remain nameless) was groaning about going
to Crazy Fire too much, last week...

But yeah, since you guys already have something planned, I'll
just meet you guys.

Maybe we can all do Thai Palace one day next week.

TTYL,

Phil
--
Vote Badnarik for President 2004